About the PR company (Tech & Financial Services)
A wonderful opening for an Account Director to join my clients' PR and digital marketing consultancy who have a core focus on the tech (FinTech, Med Tech) and financial services sphere. This tech/financial services PR firm regularly delivers imaginative and rich content for their clients on both a local and international scale. My client works frequently with a broad range of media outlets so that they can implement and deliver powerful PR campaigns to support their clients' needs.
The culture at this PR company is incredibly friendly and they place real importance on being a highly collaborative, urging you to put forth your creative ideas. This is a real opportunity for the ambitious to progress professionally throughout the ranks as the Public Relations agency continues to grow. There is a huge opportunity for the right candidate to develop an international network - this is a stunning chance for a driven Account Manager to jump aboard and develop their career as well as their technical skills.
About the Account Director role
Roles and Responsibilities of the Account Director
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day contact across several key client accounts within the financial services, professional services, and tech/healthcare space
- Leading presentations, preparation of content and delivering a strong strategic input into key client accounts
- Providing enthusiastic management and undertaking performance reviews for Account Executives
- Leading as an advocate for idea generations on how to develop the quality of service being delivered to clients and improving performance
- Heading up high-impact media campaigns, including newsjacking on breaking news developments and maximising the reach of thought leadership
A great Account Director will have
- Ideally 3-6 years of PR experience within the financial markets with a sound knowledge of corporate communications or strong journalist experience
- Experience in managing teams as well as providing individual mentorship to junior members of staff
- A strong ambition to progress throughout the ranks and deliver to the highest quality
- Using your creative flair to build upon your network of media relations and key industry figures
- Sound understanding of the financial and tech markets including any financial communications
- Excellent writing skills from releases to succinct media content across all mediums and longer feature articles
- Demonstrated passion for news and current affairs
In Return: The Account Director role will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Account Director, Account Director, BDD, Business Development Director, B2C, B2B, Tech, Fintech, Medtech, Technology, Account Director, Public Relations, PR