My client is a highly creative, collaborative and hands on agency that delivers outstanding work within the FMCG packaging space.
Although 2020 has been a bit unusual (to say the least!), my client continues to grow and are now looking for an experience Account Director.
You will join the senior team, working on several global FMCG accounts. Youll be the go to for your clients, and as well as looking after the financial and planning aspects of your projects, youll be adept at briefing and leading your project team, building and presenting decks that deliver the brilliant creative, and mentoring your CS team to help them develop their skill set.
Youll need to be able to hit the ground running, so deep knowledge and a proven track record across strategic FMCG brand & packaging projects is a must.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Already experienced at Account Director level from an FMCG, packaging focused, strategic, brand design agency.
- You ll be an inspiring & brilliant collaborator, who loves working closely with the studio team at all levels, working closely with clients and working closely with cross-agency teams.
- You'll understand the financial business targets and, with the Ops and finance teams, deliver against the processes required to achieve them.
- You'll have a strategic mind and be able to apply that to the client's business and the categories they operate in.
- Pro-activity is key. You must be to think on your feet, find opportunities, spin all the plates, and work well under pressure.
- A creative eye and opinion are crucial, but that needs to be expressed in a way that supports the creative process, not derails it.
- Enjoy mentoring more junior members of the team, supporting, and helping them to achieve their goals.
- Be willing and able to work remotely until the world resets, and after that point be willing and able to travel to client meetings both in the UK and abroad.
What you'll get in return
- GBP46,000 - GBP56,000 DOE
- 24 days holiday
- Great working environment