Are you looking to work in an environment that will allow you to improve your research and insight skills as well as giving you the opportunity to work on a brand's communications strategies? We are working with one of the leading communications agencies who have grown organically over the years to have some of the most interesting clients around. From the likes of Google and AirBNB, to helping to look into the state of Grime, this really is a role with much variety than your average research agency or client-side job.
They have a huge amount of in-house capabilities also which all integrate to give clients the best insights and strategy upon which to base their campaigns around, from social media and digital to film and content, the exposure you get in this role other disciplines is unrivalled.
They're also an excellent employer, with the owner often investing in individual ideas to form new companies or stand-alone businesses under the umbrella of this company. This has been anything from handing the reigns over of a team to the director full time, to investing in apps being developed by the team
They are looking for a Senior Account Manager/ Account Director - they're open on level, just looking for the best talent - to join their growing team.
The most important thing is that you are a mixed methodology researcher who has been hands on running offline qual such as focus groups or depth interviews and comfortable with some quant (though most quant is outsourced).
Some key responsibilities are:
- Conducting qualitative research including focus groups and depth interview
- Commissioning quantitative research
- Ability to engage with strategists and push the insight agenda
- Working with clients to identify insight needs
- Client Account Management
- Secondary research
- At least 5 years' experience of both qual and quant research
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Brilliant commercial awareness
So if you're looking for variety, a great name on your CV and to diversify your skill-set, this opportunity could be right for you!