About the PR Agency (Lifestyle & Travel)
A magnificent opportunity for an ambitious Account Director to join this talent filled PR agency with amazing offices around the world. Located in central London, this forward thinking and gifted team at this PR agency place a formidable focus on developing and executing the most incredible PR campaigns across the globe for the travel and lifestyle sector. Working with clients including Virgin Atlantic, Scott Dunn, and The British Virgin Islands.
About the Account Director Role
As an Account Director at this lifestyle and travel PR agency, you are going to be responsible for the strengthening of relationships between the brand and the client in addition to providing leadership and support to your team in the development of new business and junior staff.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Delivering value-added ideas, information and senior consultancy
- Working to develop strong relationships and build rapport with A list editors and influencers in addition to the international team across all global offices.
- Partake in regular updates involving client activity, media movement and broad office management duties
- Providing a clear guidance and leadership to the team, ensuring top priorities are understood
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director
- A keen interest and experience within the lifestyle and travel sector
- Problem-solving - involve others in finding a solution; apply knowledge of solutions to analyse issues and resolve problems
- The ability to lead with enthusiasm and by example, demonstrating support to wider teams and clients
- Demonstrated ability to confidently pitch and win new business and strategy
- Displaying open and honest communication to all team members, providing periodic mentoring and developing support and opportunities
- The ability to identify the interdependence of decisions, results and planning to achieve
The Account Director will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org (0203 821 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Account Director, Public Relations, Media Relations, Lifestyle and travel, Business Development, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, AD