Would you like to be the lead Account Director in an integrated creative agency based in London? Want to know more, please read on ……
Our client specialises in creating big brand ideas without boundaries. Advertising and TV is their speciality and you will therefore need to have experience in TV, digital and also integrated comms. The agency has just picked up a new piece of business, and will put them into the top ten New Business rankings in Campaign.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, the lead Account Director will be at the centre of a fully integrated campaign, key point of contact for the client and a driving force for great work within the agency. The role also brings opportunity to get involved in new business and work on other projects. Other responsibilities include:
- understand the client's business and work with the planning department to put forward the Agency's strategic points of view
- anticipate potential bumps and look for ways to drive incremental revenue
- manage and help develop an Account Manager and Account Executive
- manage finances and budget of accounts
- running a pitch from RFI through to pitch itself, writing project proposals and scopes of work
Is it you?
As Account Director you have a proven production experience, and you thrive in being the primary point of contact for your client, and have the ability to juggle lots of projects on one account. Your fully integrated thinking enables you to deliver campaigns to required brief and on time. You are confident and able to speak your mind (and speak on behalf of the agency), with experiencing in dealing with highly regulated categories would be a big bonus. Attention to deal is a must.
Salary: up to £55 plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We would like to hear from you ASAP if you feel you can demonstrate the skills and experience our client is looking by sending your CV via the link to to be considered for the role. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter