Account Director, Integrated Agency in Greater Manchester, £38 - 45K
Our client is a growing integrated agency in Greater Manchester, recruiting for an Account Director due to growth. The business have won two major new clients this year and are looking for someone to manage these alongside another long standing client.
Based in modern offices (with free parking on site), the agency offer a great work environment. Their staff retention is extremely high as the owners believe in rewarding their people and are committed to investing in their teams training and development opportunities.
You'll take on three key B2C clients - all recognisable brands - and will be responsible for:
- Devising effective strategies for clients and overseeing the delivery of these.
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders and identifying opportunities to grow the agencies relationship with them.
- Overseeing the delivery of all projects for clients. These will include Digital (Web and Mobile projects, Games, Email Marketing, Social Media and Online Advertising), Print (Brochures and Press Advertising) and Brand Strategy projects.
- Management of the team ensuring the agency continues to develop and retain its talent.
- Supporting new business opportunities and playing a key role in pitches.
- Various additional duties.
Applicants for the Account Director role should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience at a similar level within a reputable agency - Senior Account Managers looking to take the next step in their career will also be considered.
- Previous experience managing major B2C clients and overseeing both online and print projects for them.
- The ability to get the best out of a team.
Most importantly is the individual - the agency are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, has a sense of humour and doesn't take themselves too seriously!
For more information on this exciting Account Director role in Manchester, forward your CV ASAP!