An Account Director who has experience of managing teams, who will play a major role in pitching, winning and development of new business opportunities will want to read this advert …..
An integrated and creatively driven agency with offices globally are looking for an Account Director. Our client believes in putting their clients, candidates and employees first.
Reporting to the Client Director, the Account Director will be responsible for managing and directing the account teams, and the supervision and growth of individuals. Your main duties will be to manage the profitability, direction and growth and client liaison of each account within the team. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships at senior levels.
- Plan and organise resource and support across accounts.
- Ensure the highest level of service is consistently delivered from every department.
- Provide account plans and regular SWOT to help define identify and develop growth opportunities.
- Monitor and report campaign performance and development of future strategies.
- Financial budgeting and control of aligned budgets, income status and forecast.
- Manage your team at all times, including recruitment, assessment, encouragement and development.
- Be an advocate and super user of internal platforms and process, proactively improving and evolving on behalf of the Client Service Team.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for an Account Director who is a team player and self-motivator with relevant experience within an agency as an Account Director (or Senior Account Manager looking to move up). You have proven strategist experience as well as experience in pitching and winning new business, and who enjoys shaping a business and being a part of business planning. You have an understanding of management/recruitment and performance management, and always leads by example. Must have a driving licence as you will occasionally have to travel to meet clients.
Salary: up to £60K dependent on experience plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered
We are excited to tell you more, so if you are interested and feel that you tick the above then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter