You'll get great exposure to a mix of clients and projects across the agency. Their clients include several international and well respected brands, and so there's lots of growth opportunity long-term.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as an Account Director for a similar healthcare or pharma agency; ideally in creative, brand or marketing
- Alternatively, we are happy to look at a solid Account Director who has grown a large, B2B health care or pharma client and really understands (and is passionate about!) the nature of the industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients, media contacts and influence stakeholders
- Proven track record in planning and executing strategic comms or marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership skills; with the ability to effectively delegate work and develop junior members of the team
This is a hands-on Marketing Account Director role, where you’ll support on the day-to-day campaign management, but also bigger picture, strategy stuff. You’ll work alongside the Client Service Director, Account Manager and Account Executive's daily and take responsibility for monthly activity plans, client strategy, new business pitches and project analysis. You'll have a fantastic team around you, and you'll play a huge part in helping to deliver high quality work for some super ethical, healthcare brands. It doesn't get much better than this!
An established healthcare marketing agency with a passionate team and a flexible working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and internal culture. The culture within this company is fast moving as they continue to win new work, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of £45k -50k depending on experience.
- Bonus, pension scheme, competitive holiday allowance
- A rare opportunity to work with a highly motivated, unique team in developing some amazing marketing campaigns for a range of brands, nationwide.
- Centrally based work offices
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.