About the Healthcare PR Specialists
My client is an industry leader in the healthcare space, dedicated to steering organisation's through the healthcare system. Building productive partnerships across the NHS and independent sector, my client strives better the sector and improve interactions between key stakeholders.
If you're a healthcare specialist and Account Director experience, or a strong SAM looking to step up, then don't miss out on the chance to join this purpose led and growing agency.
About the PR Account Director role
For an innovative Account Director with healthcare PR experience this is a unique opportunity - this SME offers its Account Director's responsibility and autonomy not possible in a larger firm but does so within a structured environment that encourages progression and rewards intelligence.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for effective planning and delivery, leading a team, delivering integrated campaigns and regularly reviewing performance
- Develop strategy - aid clients, be creative, look for new revenue streams and contribute to the larger strategic direction of the firm
- Reinforce client relationships, develop new business and grow accounts, using your own experience to build on the firm's reputation as leading healthcare PR specialists
- Get involved in day to day activities of the firm, showing leadership, supporting colleagues and growing the business and the people in it
If you have a strong experience as an Account Director/Senior Account Manager in the healthcare PR space and the desire to join a purpose led agency with high-growth plans, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, 2 years of experience as an Account Director
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones, bringing a strong network of contacts with you
- Have strong knowledge of the healthcare space - be intelligent, adaptable and passionate about the industry
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate, but also driven, committed and confident - want to thrive and continually improve
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, birthday off and a mobile phone.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.