Account Director - Employer Branding Agency - London
12 months fixed term contract
Are you an Account Director with agency-side employer branding and recruitment communications experience? If so, please read on to find out more…
DNA is working with an employer brand agency and world-leading recruitment marketing platform, a multi-award-winning global agency that builds employer brands but also the technology that fuels them.
They are now looking for an Account Director to join them, someone who can turn client conversations into trusted strategic partnerships.
- Lead multi-channel employer brand, internal communications and EVP campaigns for a portfolio of high-profile clients
- Develop senior-level client relationships as well as support on new business pitches
- Manage and mentor account management team
- Take initiative and utilise senior-level experience to provide solutions rather than problems when working with clients and colleagues
Is this you?
You'll have strong employer branding, EVP and recruitment marketing campaign experience, developed either within an employer brand agency or RPO, or within a similar role in-house role. You'll also have an understanding of recruitment tech platforms.
Other skills required:
- Experience managing and leading senior-level global client relationships, including Senior C-Suite/Board Executives
- Passionate about employer branding and supporting teams to achieve their best
- Strong internal relationship-builder, skilled at utilising the right teams to utilise for the best results
- Experience developing and nurturing high-performing, commercially-focused but consultative teams
- Commercially-focused, able to take responsibility for the profitability of clients
- A confident presenter and influencer
- Strong communication and networking skills
Up to £60k pro rata
If you feel that you can answer yes to the above, then we urge you to get in touch to find out more about the role and client by sending your CV via the "link" to be considered. Dan can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.