The experience we need.
- The successful Account Director will need to have come from a branding or marketing agency environment.
- Personality is really important - we're looking for engaging, fun, confident characters with a real spark, who oozes passion for creative, can speak to clients credibly about their brand strategy (they have an awesome planning team too) and who has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience working for FMCG brands, on either on packaging or some other form of brand strategy or shopper marketing would be ideal, but personality is key, so candidates from broader marketing agency background should definitely still apply.
It’s the perfect opportunity for an energetic, go-getting Account Director, who gets a real buzz out of nurturing client relationships and who is passionate about excellent creative work. You’ll be proving your client management technique and strategic thinking from the get-go, showcasing the agency's insight and creativity on a diverse range of projects.
One of the region's most sought after creative agencies, with an impressive number of FMCG brands (global ones) on their client list. There’s a lot of opportunity for ambitious and talented people to grow their careers here, and the environment is truly creative, fun, fast-paced and rewarding. This is an opportunity to work for one of the best creative / design and branding agencies in the area.
What you’ll get in return.
- A higher than market rate salary for the right person
- Excellent career prospects, development budget and the chance to go to whatever industry events you see as being relevant.
- 25 days Holidays plus your birthday off.
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- Company bonus scheme
- An amazing working environment with all the bells and whistles of a top performing creative agency.
- The opportunity to work with global brands and see your work on shelf and digitally on a near-daily basis.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.