The experience we need.
- Must have agency experience - either a marketing agency with an exhibitions or experiential team, or a specialist exhibitions / experiential agency.
- Experience in the aerospace, retail or pharmaceutical sectors would be advantageous.
- Must have experience briefing designers as well as production/manufacturing teams - the creative side of this role is quite important, but all design wil be done by the creative studio.
The perfect opportunity for an experienced Account Director or Senior Account Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge in an agency with an exceptional creative studio and a close-knit team who shame the same ambitions. You'll work closely with the Client Services Director and will be instrumental in helping the grow revenue from their existing client base. If you're great at leading on creative exhibition and experiential projects and you get a kick out of wowing clients, this is the role for you.
An amazing events and exhibitions marketing agency with their head office in Bristol. They're at the stage where they are financially very stable and are investing heavily in marketing and business development to to add to their existing client base. This year has proved a massive success and now they need to increase resources at senior level in the client services team as well as in their design studio. They have an amazing design studio and their work is award-winning. This could be your dream job!
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £40k-£50k depending on experience.
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to work with a global agency who are SME sized and growing.
- An awesome working environment, lots of great opportunities to make a difference, and loads of fun.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.