An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, fast moving Account Director to take the lead on a number of FMCG brands for this award winning creative agency based in London.
Our client has grown significantly over the last 2 years due to strong existing client growth and new business appointments.
Reporting to the Business Director, this is an opportunity for a lively, energetic and out-going personality who is "fired up" to take responsibility, and to lead one of their pillar clients and make a considerable impact upon the agency and shape its, and your, future. You must have a minimum of 5 years' experience, ideally in a marketing services agency environment working on FMCG brands and integrated experience. Your imaginative, curious, courageous and collaborative talent and your commercial drive makes you the stand out Account Director you are today. Core responsibilities include the day-to-day lead for the agency's longest standing FMCG client and providing them integrated creative solutions across their portfolio. You will also be responsible for coaching and developing an Account Manager (with further additions to the team planned / expected) as the account continues to grow.
Is it you?
You are a self-starter with energy, drive and tenacity, & can flourish in a growing, entrepreneurial environment. You are a great team leader who is able to delegate, negotiate, and build strong relationships. You are also:
- a clever, resourceful and original thinker as well as an idea generator, shaper and sharer who visualises stories.
- you have a curious and inquisitive nature who is always seeking to understand.
- you believe that "good is never good enough", and have a "refuse to lose" attitude and take responsibility for your actions/emotions
- a team player; open, inclusive and supportive
- commercially aware and astute and always selling
- strong FMCG experience (foods/soft drinks preferable but not a deal breaker)
- consumer-first approach with a passion for brands, creative comms and the impact creativity can have on changing behaviour / addressing business challenges.
- fully integrated skill set (TTL experience - film/social/shopper/experiential comms)
- an independent agency background (with strong creative / entrepreneurial bias)
If you have shown consistent progression in your career to date and have the ability to demonstrate / show empathy with all of our core behaviours; acting as a role model for others and if you are looking for that opportunity that provides autonomy/accountability and a spring board for more senior career progression, then we would like to hear from you
Salary: up to £50K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please send Leila your CV via the "link" below to be considered and she can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.