About The Creative Agency
My client is looking for an Account Director to join their award-winning team. Heading up the account for a new strand of business focused on climate action, the Account Director will be responsible for all the creative and strategic elements of the account. The social creative agency prioritises working with brands with a conscience and helps them drive long term growth. They pride themselves on producing the best quality content for their clients and are therefore looking for Account Directors with a successful track record. The successful candidate will have the chance to work with global clients with a conscience at an important time in history. This is a great opportunity for an Account Director to join a growing agency who are a leader in the creative field.
About The Account Director Role
Based in Central London in vibrant and modern offices, this is a great next career step in the marketing industry for the successful Account Director.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Owning and managing all client relationships ensuring expectations are met. This includes stakeholder management.
- Client forecasting and strategy creation and implementation.
- Ensuring agency services match client needs. This includes developing operational systems.
- Managing and attributing budgets in line with client goals.
- Effective reporting, analysis and KPI tracking.
- Line management of team members including the recruitment of Account Manager/s.
- Taking part in new business activities including pitches and presentations.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently at Account Director level and have the required experience, this could be an ideal step in your career within the marketing industry at a successful agency
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- A successful track record in account management (at Account Director level) with the ability to help ensure clients meet their financial targets.
- Integrated experience in an agency environment.
- Extensive experience within digital channels and creative development.
- New business experience is ideal.
- Previous managerial experience is ideal.
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £50k to £55k depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Gianni at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6426.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK’s Best Recruitment Consultant, UK’s Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK’s Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK’s Most Innovative Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK’s Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive