Account Director - Content Marketing Agency
London - 45,000 - 50,000
Opportunity for an Account Director (or Senior AM) to join the senior team of an award-winning content marketing agency. There is an outstanding client portfolio on offer here for a skilled content strategist...
This award winning central London agency are enjoying an exciting time. They've grown rapidly since their founding and have built an enviable portfolio of big name clients. Their highly creative content campaigns are widely recognised as being some of the most effective out there for achieving media coverage and return for clients and they've now reached a certain size where they need to establish a dedicated senior team. Currently 14 strong with aspirations to grow far beyond this in the very near future, their team is highly social bunch of quality content marketing and design professionals. The open plan offices are in an excellent central London location and boast a vibrant feel, perfect for the creative approach of this impressive agency.
Overseeing accounts for several brands and leading a small team of content marketing managers, this role is all encompassing, and includes both content strategy and client service responsibilities. The role will include:
- Content marketing strategy, client management, achieving campaign performance targets and managing content specialists who deliver the campaign work for clients according to your vision.
- Managing Content campaign production including work allocation to the team, client on-boarding, setting key metrics and leading performance/strategy reviews on clients.
- Line managing 2 content specialists who manage clients including project management, delivery of data and research, customer service and create briefs for our in-house creative and PR teams.
- Product development. Implement changes for our content campaigns product through continuous improvement of processes, tools, technology and staff recruitment.
The opportunity here is clear; the chance to join a rapidly growing award-winning agency at senior level with scope for progression to senior director level. You'll have access to an already impressive client portfolio and will manage a highly creative and successful team of content marketing managers and designers. The progression potential here is impressive and the role is ideal for someone with a real ambition to grow their career. Benefits include:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Up to £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan