Account Director (Charity Account) – Superb Agency – Central London – to £50k + great benefits
Stunning, award winning agency seeks an Account Director to work on two of the UK’s most loved charity brands.
People tend to stay at this worldwide creative agency because they genuinely care about and support their people. It really is a fabulous place to work.
Reason for Recruitment
The agency are hiring due to a spike in projects and the role will work across the fundraising area of each business.
The agency are looking for an Account Director with agency experience, a pro-active, high energy and dynamic individual who has a passion for delivering exceptional results and best-in-class client service.
As a key member of each team, they require an Account Director with strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate others. They require someone who can hit the ground running, both on their own and as part of the wider team. You should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and have the ability to build strong client relationships at multiple levels.
Account 1 – The agency has been working with this account since August 2015 on their acquisition and retention DM packs, supporter journeys, digital campaigns, innovation and DRTV adverts.
Account 2 - The agency has been working with this account since 2009 and are the lead strategic and creative agency for CRM, offering a full service solution (strategy, creative, studio, print approval). They work across acquisition, retention, legacy and GDPR campaigns.
Reporting & Context
The position will report directly into the Group Account Director, who has over 10 years’ experience within the charity sector and heads up both accounts, who is in turn supported by the COO.
The role would suit an Account Director looking for a new and exciting challenge; you will ideally have charity experience, or definitely a keen interest and passion to work in the sector.
Confident and gregarious, you are comfortable building strong client relationships with multiple client teams and really understand process and the benefit it brings.
The day to day team is currently made up of a Senior Account Manager and Account Executive on the first account and an Account Manager on the 2nd.
You will be responsible for the line management of the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager.
The Role and what’s required to do it well
This person will need to:
· Have a wide range of channel knowledge both online and offline, DRTV experience would also be beneficial.
· Build excellent internal relationships across the agency especially with the Client Board leads on your business and delivery department heads.
· Attend and engage in the fortnightly Client Service meetings as well as other agency wide presentations and training sessions.
The Agency are looking for someone with:
· A deep knowledge of direct and/or digital channels.
· Excellent communication skills – articulated in person and in writing, confident presenter, ability to build trusted relationships with senior clients, ability to handle conflict and negotiations.
· A highly organised approach with great attention to detail – a “Brilliant Basics” ambassador for the team.
· Strong creative judgement and strategic thinking, with the ability to challenge ideas.
· Strong financial and commercial acumen.
Technical Skills / Experience Required
· At least 4 years agency experience.
· Experience leading, motivating and developing a team.
· Previous charity experience is very beneficial, but not essential.
· Experience of direct and digital marketing channels, especially DM.
· A great understanding of the creative development process.
· Experience of working with multiple agencies and stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary [to £50k] plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Directors with strong direct marketing experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers, planners and creatives at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com