Are you a branding Account Director looking for the next step in a global design and innovation agency? Have strong packaging design projects on your CV? Then read on!
Account Director-Brand & Packaging Design-£50,000-£55,000-London
An established, global brand consultancy with a strong reputation for strategy as well as creativity. They have a talented and innovative team, who deliver strategies, brand creation, packaging, identities and communications, and brand engagement.
As Account Director in this established, well respected branding agency, you will:
- act as a a knowledgeable, trusted and professional partner to your clients
- ensure that packaging design projects (strategy, design and implementation) are consistently delivered to the highest level
- fully understand your clients' business and contribute effectively to the brand and business strategy
- contribute towards business development, seeking new opportunities within existing clients, networking, developing and delivering effective plans.
We would love you to apply for this role if you can say 'yes' to the following criteria:
- Proven experience working at Account Director or Senior Account Manager level in client services at a consumer packaging/branding consultancy
- Knowledge of commercial brand strategy, along with the technical processes required for the production and delivery of client work
- Demonstrable ability to plan, organise and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- demonstration of clear leadership to inspire, involve and engage project teams
Account Director-Brand & Packaging Design-£50,000-£55,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.