About the PR company (B2B Technology)
My client is an award-winning, global PR agency and has won countless awards across the technology PR sector. Based in central London with offices also in San Francisco and Europe, the culture at this PR agency is extremely friendly with a buzzing atmosphere, amazing offices and a flat management structure. The team at this here PR agency are looking for a talented and driven Account Director with a passion for technology who will be working on a range of clients similar to Huawei, Samsung, NetMotion and Netgem.
About the Account Director Position
As an Account Director at this tech PR agency you will need to be extremely creative, driven by performance and have the aptitude to recognise great opportunities to grow the client base and internal team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director
- Overseeing and acting as the strategic lead on all your accounts - demonstrating impeccable knowledge of the industry and the client's business
- Developing strategic plans and delivering strategic advice towards clients and your team.
- Spearheading the delivery of new business plans, presentations and pitches
- Responsible for guaranteeing that campaign objectives are consistently set in conjunction with solid ROI measurement tracking
- Managing a group of staff under a matrix management structure
The character and skill set of the Account Director will also play a vital role in the ideal candidate.
Essential Skills of the Account Director
- Experience and passion for delivering outstanding work in the B2B tech PR sector
- Ideally an understanding or interest in the telecoms industry
- A demonstrated talent to proactively pitch and win new business
- Excellent ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Talented in positively motivating and providing a strong team lead in campaign strategies
- Outstanding flair and proactiveness in developing both client and media relations
- Strong writing capabilities
The Account Director will receive a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Benefits include: Flexible working, work laptop, great career progression opportunities alongside an internal and external training programme.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com (0203 826 1221)
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry. Keywords: PR, Public Relations, Account Director, AD, Senior Account Manager, Technology, Tech, B2B, Telecoms