About the B2B PR Firm
Some agencies do things the traditional way, but my client believes in doing things differently. Great client relationships, big ideas and creativity, my client is an industry leading PR, Marketing and Events agency As an Account Director you will be leading a team of PR and communications specialists, contributing to the development of a broader communications strategy and building on the firm's strong reputation.
If you're an experienced B2B PR Account Director, don't miss out on the chance to join this award winning agency.
About the B2B PR Account Director role
As an Account Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your leadership and communications skills in an international PR, Marketing and Events agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for developing positive key business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels
- Protect the reputation of industry leading clients in leading professional services firms, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Develop new business and grow accounts, using your own experience to build on the firm's reputation as a leading professional services PR agency
- Get involved in day to day activities of the firm, showing leadership and ensuring quality work on accounts
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the firm - stamp your mark on this award-winning firm
If you have a strong experience as an Account Director and the desire to join a fast-paced agency with high-growth plans, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, 2 years of experience as an Account Director
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones, bringing a strong network of contacts with you
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, birthday off and a mobile phone.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.