About the B2B PR Firm
This company is a purpose led and innovative firm working with leading clients. As an Account Director you will be leading a team of PR and communications specialists, contributing to the development of a broader communications strategy and building on the firm's strong reputation.
If you have a strong PR and communications, experience as an Account Director and a desire to join a creative and purpose led firm, then this is the ideal role for you.
About the B2B PR Account Director role
As an Account Director you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your leadership and communications skills in a collaborative and established PR and communications firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
- Responsibility for managing and developing positive business relationships with a wide network through extensive communications channels
- Undertaking media relations, working to protect the reputation of clients in leading professional services firms, monitoring client satisfaction and giving strategic advice
- Develop new business and grow accounts, ensuring exemplary client service and maintaining the firms reputation as a leading professional services PR agency
- Getting involved in day to day activities of the firm, showing leadership and ensuring quality work on accounts
- Contributing to a larger reputation management and business strategy
If you have a background in PR and communications and strong experience in PR campaigns, media relations and leadership, then the chance to join this purpose led and rewarding organisation is ideal for you.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
- Have a proven track record with, ideally, 2 years of experience as an Account Director
- Be able to build strong relationships and maintain existing ones, bringing a strong network of contacts with you
- Have strong communication, digital and media relations skills
- Be a positive, can-do person who is adaptable, collaborative and articulate
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £60,000 plus excellent company benefits including healthcare, birthday off and a mobile phone.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 8261209.