Account Director (Automotive) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £48k + great benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an Account Director to work across two automotive client accounts.
The role offers you the chance to work on a growing, exciting brand in the ever evolving automotive sector.
One of the brands is the most premium brand in the group.
The client is keen to ‘break the mould’ and are therefore looking for innovative and creative solutions. They embrace doing things differently, and look to the agency as the experts in their field to help them deliver this.
The CRM landscape is changing with technology and digital being core drivers in understanding consumer behaviour - the client fully comprehends the opportunity that this offers, and again looks to the agency as the experts to help them along the way.
The agency’s main role is to provide marketing and data strategy, creative and implementation for their CRM programme, working closely with the ATL agency, the media agency and the database agency.
The role reports directly to the Group Account Director and has line management of three – a SAM, a PM and an AM.
What type of work do they deliver?
- Customer journey planning and CRM solutions
- Data strategy
- Email, DM and SMS comms
- Creative work along the entire consumer journey – ranging from big conceptual briefs, to more executional briefs covering newsletters and established programmes
Reporting & Context
This is a key hire for the team and provides an exciting opportunity for a solid and ambitious Account Director to demonstrate ownership, strategic thinking and ability to manage projects end-to-end.
The successful candidate will be someone who is comfortable talking at a senior level about strategy using data insights and research as you will be discussing direct mail and e-CRM. On top of that you are someone who’s intelligent, has strength of character, is resilient, proactive and likeable.
The Account Director role & what’s required to do it well
- Leadership, ownership and management of the two accounts
- Partnering with the client to understand key business challenges and objectives
- To be a key senior-level client contact; building excellent relationships
- Manage large strategic briefs - working with data, planning and external agencies to deliver campaigns
- Creative delivery of CRM campaigns; largely DM and email
- To act as brand guardian and champion of braver creative choices
- To support the GAD when required
- Nurture and mentor the team underneath you to ensure they are delivering their best
- Financial acumen
The agency are looking for someone with
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role at Account Director level
- Deep knowledge of direct and/or digital channels, genuine interest in customer experience marketing
- Experience delivering strategic projects end-to-end, working with planning and data teams
- Experience writing creative briefs, and management of creative delivery
- Good knowledge of print production and eCRM
- Experience working in an integrated way with other agencies to deliver strategy and creative
- Experience of leading and developing a team, managing and mentoring junior members
- Solid communication skills and ability to run a project through an agency
- Excellent project management skills – attention to detail, ability to prioritise effectively, proactivity and forward planning
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £48k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Directors with solid digital and direct marketing experience please do get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com