The experience we need.
- Some integrated agency experience would be the preference
- Significant automotive experience - either agency or in-house
- Ideally a CRM / Data / Loyalty background
- A natural leader
- Strategic and able to plan long term for clients as well as juggle day to day operations
- Ability to nurture current clients, so a strong relationship builder is an essential
- Confident in client facing situations - able to lead client at times
- Agile and comfortable working at pace
- Excellent relationship builder - collaborative and open approach with clients and internal stakeholders
The Account Director will be seen by the automotive client as both authoritative and knowledgeable and lead on their marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the profitability, growth and direction of the account.
The Account Director will be a trusted partner and push their creative boundaries but always add value to their business. You will manage account handlers and have support from wider client services, planning creative and tech teams.
With the nature of this position the successful Account Director could be based in the South West or closer to London. Some travel will be an essential part of this position.
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary is negotiable but in the region of £45-50k. They offer a brilliant package and have the ability to learn and develop across multiple teams.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.