Are you an Account Director with extensive experience working in the public sector? Are you looking for an exciting 12 month fixed term contract? Then read on
Our client is the UK's leading public sector strategy and communications consultancy. Their mission is to help their clients make real and lasting improvements to their performance and reputations through innovative and creative marketing communications.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and operational areas as well as a matrix management of up to 20 staff working across a variety of projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- demonstrable marcomms account management experience
- experience working in the public sector
- an excellent track record of devising and delivering creative marketing, PR and communication strategies
- experience of managing successful new business pitches
- extensive staff, budget and supplier management
If this sounds like you, please apply online today. The closing date is Wednesday 24 January.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.