Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting for an Account Director position with a global software powerhouse in Leeds. With a client-base that boasts several of the world's best-known brands, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a range of premium, blue-chip companies.
As the senior Account Director, your role will be to provide a first-class customer relationship in order to enhance the value of key accounts. You will be responsible for growing the accounts, developing long-term relationships with key customers and delivering effective cross and up-sell solutions. You will also ensure all services are delivered to an impeccable standard.
Key experience required:
- Extensive experience managing customer growth dealing with global brands
- Experience at Account Director/Group Account Director or Business Development Director level
- Willingness to take ownership and make executive decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations.
- The ability to successfully interact with your customer base in a professional and consultative manner.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Experience in software sales would be a real advantage but not absolutely essential.
With a strong bonus scheme in place, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands. This is an ideal position for a current Sales Account Director or a Client Services Director in a marketing agency.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Harrogate, York, Bradford, Sheffield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.