Who are KHWS?
We may sound like a Midwest American radio station, but we’re actually an integrated agency of about 100 people based in the heart of Farringdon, London.
Still fiercely independent after 24 years, we have retained the agility to adapt to a rapidly-evolving marketing landscape that the lumbering agency giants can only dream about.
We’re a bright, lively bunch covering all the disciplines you’d expect (client services, creative, planning and digital development teams). And we’re united by a passion for behavourial science.
We leverage ‘Sales Triggers’ (as we call them) to create Brand Commerce campaigns that deliver more effective marketing. Put simply, we create super-clever work that actually makes people buy stuff!
As you’ll discover, we cover the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means we’re equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, developing engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or creating in-store activations.
We’re delighted to call some of the biggest brands our clients and proud of the work we deliver for them. These include Samsung, ExxonMobil, Heathrow Express, Dixons Carphone and ASK Italian.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to lead one of our automotive teams. Our Client, ExxonMobil, have big ambitions for 2018, and this team will be reponsible for establishing and maintaining ExxonMobil’s global vision, and EMEA’s execution for their automotive service centres and workshop offers. As ExxonMobil’s trusted advisor we have been chosen as their global and local agency lead, so the clients are relying on you to lead projects with partner agencies. Due to this global remit, the role will involve frequent travel and client management.
The AD must have the ability to lead strategic projects globally, whilst understanding repercussion locally, and manage a global digital platform where regular enhancements and new applications are being developed and integrated.
You will manage of team of 5 driven and ambitious individuals looking for a great leader who can provide direction and allow them to shine.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Driven, ambitious and able to lead the clients and their business
- Develop, manage and grow client relations at a senior level, globally and at market level
- Excellent understanding of the client’s challenges & objectives
- Understand where to delegate, where to manage, where you can add value: will manage a team of 5 (3 AMs and 2 AEs)
- Work with Agency partners to deliver the best for KHWS and the Client
- Be a marketing expert across: web platform and application, global and local strategy for the automotive network
- Craft ideas that encourage the client to try new ideas in line with their strategy
- Be completely on top of your numbers (fees, scope, team chargeability/utilisation etc.)
- Able to negotiate a good deal
- Support with writing strategic marketing plans
- Understand how behavioural science can be used as a tool to produce innovative campaigns
- Oversee and steward the delivery of projects for the client on time and budget
- Demonstrate best–in-class account management