Job Title: Account Director - Leading Creative Content Agency
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including modern office space, weekly team lunches, Christmas celebrations, pension and trips abroad
About The Leading Creative Content Agency
My client is a global creative content agency based in the heart of London. They have an exciting opportunity for an established Account Director to join their expanding team and contribute significantly to the growth of the agency. As a leading independent creative content agency, they currently work with international clients like Dove, Muller, Carlsberg and PlayStation. Their expertise spans video content, social media and digital, with brand storytelling at the heart of everything they do.
With a head count of around 15 employees in their UK office, this creative content agency has a fantastic culture, with a close knit, friendly team and flat structure. You will have the opportunity to get involved with all facets of the business and to make a significant impact on the continued success of the agency.
About The Account Director Role
You will lead and own client relationships and campaign management, getting huge amounts of exposure. You'll gain experience working on a mixture of accounts and campaigns, across multiple industry sectors.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Nurture and develop relationships with senior level clients
* Utilise your skills in strategy when securing client briefs, creating proposals and pitching for new business opportunities
* Collaborate with internal teams to deliver campaigns within budget and to tight deadlines
* Develop your business acumen by working to financial targets and spotting opportunities to enhance profitability
* Lead and inspire the account team, including Account Managers
About The Successful Account Director
You will have approximately 5 years' experience handling accounts in an agency environment, and you'll have experience working on creative campaigns for big name brands.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Strong strategic planning ability and the ability to manage creative campaigns from start to finish
* A self-starter who is proactive and shows initiative
* An eye for detail, and strong presentation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425