Our Account Directors play a key role within the Client Services team. They are the owners of key client relationships and the first point of contact for primary clients, providing strategic direction for all aspects of their client account.
We are always looking for driven, ambitious and highly organised Account Directors to get in touch. Leading cross functional teams, you will be responsible for further developing the client relationship and delivering innovative best in class activity that drives growth and profile.
What you will do…
- Provide strategic direction on all aspects of the account, articulating strategies and briefs to client and internal teams
- Have a full understanding of our role within the client’s agency landscape, relevant contacts and identify opportunities for the account growth
- Balance the time/quality/cost equation to ensure all quality standards are met whilst maximising levels of profitability
- Champion creative ideas and drive a shared creative ambition with the client
- Be a strong, visible and inspirational leader, nurturing your team’s development
- Forge strong and productive professional relationships across departments and with clients
- Contribute to wider agency new business initiatives
- Take overall responsibility for the financial management of the account including cost control
What you will need to succeed…
- You will be an established Account Director, with experience of managing key client relationships, and a full understanding of how agency processes work
- An advanced level of strategic and integrated marketing knowledge and the ability to effectively apply theory
- The ability to quickly and accurately assess situations, take decisions with authority and effectively solve problems
- A sound understanding of big picture finances and commercial implications
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills both internally and with clients
- You’ll be resilient, consistent and calm, inspiring confidence in the team around you
- A sense of gravitas, you’ll be a strong leader with excellent people management skills and a genuine interest in guiding and developing your team
- A good sense of humour always helps!
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
- Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
- Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
- Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
- Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You will receive a range of benefits which includes:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday off and a volunteering day
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance and Group Income Protection
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Breakfast on us: fresh fruit, toast and proper coffee
- Outstanding contemporary offices near Temple Meads
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team by filling out the short form below or clicking on 'Apply'
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 30th June 2017
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
By submitting your CV, you consent to this information being processed and stored, by means of a computer database, or otherwise for the purpose of your employment. If you do not want your details to be stored in this way, please email email@example.com.