Account Director - Woking
£35,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
Bluetree have teamed up with this highly successful integrated marketing & PR agency to look for an Account Director with a strong proven track record within a PR & Marketing B2B agency. You will be eager to make your mark in this growing, agency with big ambitions and you will be excited about the prospect of developing the reputation of the business and the results they deliver to their clients.
- Managing formalised planning, monitoring and reporting
- Strategic planning and day-to-day execution of Marketing & PR programmes
- Managing and optimising budgets for clients
- Management and development of client account management team
- Creating new business proposals, both B2B and B2C
- Plan and organise events on behalf of clients and the company
- Source ideas for features, events, opinions and surveys on behalf of our clients
- Ensure all projects run to deadline and budget using the existing internal process
- Assist the Managing Director in identifying potential clients and relationships to grow the business
- Assisting with the development of their marketing strategy
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent written communication
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Thorough knowledge of media, including strong network of influential consumer media contacts in travel and lifestyle sectors
- Proven and established track record in PR and Marketing experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager or PR/Marketing Manager ideally within the hospitality, tourism and leisure sector.
- Experience of leading a team is essential.
- Educated to degree level and qualifications in PR, marketing and/or communications preferable.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.