The Account Manager plays an integral role in the organisation; working alongside the Digital Marketing Consultants. You will be responsible for helping manage the whole account management process from on boarding new clients, to campaign analysis and contract renewal.
- Ensure campaigns are entered in a timely manner, analyse market situation and ensure campaign is set up in line with advertiser requested focus and expectations.
- Successfully scrape website for any targeting areas that need to be identified, as well as provide website optimisation feedback.
- Ensure total book remains running & identify any potential dropped campaign issues Work to improve client retention & increase total book.
- Analysing campaigns and identifying any positive or negative trends occurring within a campaign.
- Working with the design team on landing pages, websites and creatives.
- Keep in regular contact with advertisers to discuss campaign performance, expectations, and steps to help advertisers grow their business.
- Identify areas within campaigns where there is scope to upsell or cross sell the advertiser.
- Responsible for analysing and troubleshooting campaigns, as well as creating and nurturing deep relationships with clients.
- Experience in running high calibre campaigns on Facebook, Google and Bing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excel at explaining and simplifying complex concepts
- Experience Required BA in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Digital, Public Relations, Sales, Customer Service or related.
- Knowledge of customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Hubspot or other database systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, skilled in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Google Ads Qualified
- Experience in running Facebook campaigns
- SEO knowledge