Our client is looking for an Account Director to join their team in Liverpool helping them with the client management of marketing campaigns. With this role you will manage digital campaigns from initial concepts through till ongoing optimisations. Some of these campaigns will involve external parties or freelancers so you will be responsible for keeping close communication.
Interested? Read more below.
The Main Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- Support the Growth Marketing Director with day to day management of the team as well as report on team performance
- Manage the procedure, implementation and tracking of marketing campaigns
- Maintain and measure the ROI of campaigns
- Brief and supervise the work of the internal project team
- Devise new digital marketing campaigns with the aim of maintaining and growing customer accounts
The Ideal Candidate for an Account Manager:
- Must be able to comfortably manage a team
- Has previous experience of managing budgets dealing with restrictions
- Is able to motivate other team members and develop their skillset
- Has profound written and communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Is excellent in managing their time effectively