Are you an experienced Account Director with a background in producing branded digital content?
Global creative content marketing agency seek an Account Director to manage and grow their client portfolio.
This results-oriented team work hard to ensure that their clients have an ever-growing digital landscape and increased engagement. They do this through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution. Their processes are underpinned by their rigorous SEO methodology. They are made up of a talented team of SEO experts, account directors, producers, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers, who are with the client every step of the way to ensure that their brands content reaches the correct audiences. The content they create is original, inspiring, innovative and easily searchable.
Their clients include some of the world's largest brands such as PepsiCo and Unilever each office work on the accounts for local markets. Their campaigns are translated into 10 languages and distributed globally. Everything they create is branded digital copy, content for website and apps within the B2C and B2B markets. Therefore, the ideal candidate would have experience in this, opposed to advertisement for television. Their video content is 1-2 minutes long and literary content is all short form and fully optimised.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day to day account management: working closely with the client and agency teams to ensure the smooth running of multiple projects
- Working as a key part of the team to deliver best in class digital content that meets and exceeds the project KPIs
- Develop strong client relationships to enable project growth and maximising upsell opportunities
- Coming up with new ideas and strategies to boost project performance and growth
- Helping to ensure teams develop & publish work in line with the agreed strategic direction to a high standard and on time and to budget
- It would be ideal that you come from an agency and must have had a minimum of 4 years' experience within a digital content-focused agency
- Experience working with brand name clients, ideally in the food or hospitality industries
- Strong understanding of the digital content landscape - from planning and research, to production, publishing and reporting
- Solid understanding of SEO and related metrics
- Highly organised and able to manage workload effectively
- An excellent communicator who is adaptable, confident and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and project-based environment
- Ability to track budgets and report on project profitability
- Commercial experience and awareness (scoping, costing and billing)
- They are a lively and easy-going office with lots of energy and ambition, they are looking for someone who can slot in as part of the work family!
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a fast paced, creative and collaborative agency then apply today!