Freelance Account Director (B2B) – Advertising Agency – Central London - to £300 / day
W1 agency seeks freelance Account Director to lead three accounts in its B2B portfolio.
Experience with blue-chip clients in the digital and CRM space is a must. Experience in DM and print campaigns would also be beneficial as is an appreciation of great creative as that’s the agency’s DNA.
The role kicks off in early January and will last 2-3 months.
Based in the heart of Soho, this advertising agency has recently merged with a content marketing agency and offers a dynamic working environment and culture. The role is based within the agency’s specialist B2B arm.
The agency has several key projects with new and existing clients in the B2B space and require a solid account lead to drive several projects through from brief to delivery on 3 of them – including a major player in the mobile telecoms space.
The Account Director will report into the Agency Partner who is involved in the day to day, but he will still be looking for you to take a lead on the accounts.
There are lots of moving parts on the three accounts, however, so you need bulletproof admin and client skills!
You have a solid understanding of what great work entails, how to achieve it and harbour a passion for what the future of content marketing holds.
Armed with experience at outstanding advertising and/or content agencies (digital is a given), you will inspire colleagues and clients, offer strategic and creative support, and be at ease talking about campaigns and content with people of all levels.
Key skills required
- Excellent attention to detail in written communications, project management and financial administration
- Ability to motivate agency teams and the client when required
- Ability to lead a team and drive projects based on key skills within the team
- Analytical with the ability to develop key learnings from previous campaigns to improve effectiveness
- Ability to grow strong one to one relationships with clients
- Excellent commercial understanding and ability to manage multiple budgets
- Proactive and flexible, able to solve problems and use own initiative
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
Salary and benefits
Up to £300 per day. The role will last 2-3 months.