<Insert Intro Sentence>
Looking for an assured Acc Director and relationship builder, able to generate lasting commercial and creative partnerships with your clients. You know when to push a brief and how to manage expectations when running campaigns.
Main responsibilities include:
- Direct and manage a portfolio of clients and be their key point of contact for all strategic and commercial activity, supporting account managers and providing direction for campaign activity
- Develop and lead integrated communication strategies from formulation through to execution, aligning them to the client's key business objectives
- Strategically advise clients to achieve their business objectives through market insight
- Identify and lead new business opportunities - both from organic client growth and through contributing to new business pitches
- Devise and roll out crisis communications plans and protocols
- Combine creativity with commercial sense; be able to set budgets and manage work flow to ensure delivery and profitability
This Bristol based agency provides itself on Innovation - the desire to always be ahead of the game, working with clients to try something new
Creativity - Why do it if it doesn't stand out?
Strength - This agency is a robust bunch who deliver for clients, sometimes in a backdrop of fierce competition.
offers a unique working environment. You'll alongside a talented team and have the opportunities to work with fascinating and progressive clients. If that's not enough check out the below:
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional holiday rewarded after 3 yrs
- Contributory company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team socials and adventures
- Christmas getaway of yuletide fun
- Christmas closure
- Secure cycle storage
- Shower facilities
- Time off to give blood
- Training opportunities
- Progression opportunities
- Bristol Media membership
- Better Business Membership
- Employee service reward scheme
The personalities within this agency are what makes the company special. A killer team is everything and new additions keep them fresh and able to keep winning new work. If reading the above is like seeing into your professional soul then get in touch.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £45k
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.