Account Director (Maternity Cover - FTC) – Norwich
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Hello, we’re bigdog, a multi-award-winning creative agency. And we create ideas you can’t ignore. Ideas that are sparked by insight, developed with zero channel prejudice and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
To make it all happen, we have 160 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in Norwich, London and Leicester. But bigdog is even bigger than that. We’re part of the Mission Group, one of the UK’s most respected networks. Sharing skills and resources across 14 agencies and over 1,000 talented staff.
Join the pack
Reporting into the Client Services Director, we are currently looking for an Account Director to join us to cover a period of maternity leave. You’ll be leading a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure the success of a range of campaigns for key clients. You’ll be an experienced AD with integrated campaign experience, looking for a fresh challenge commencing in May 2018.
We are looking for someone with a passion for communications, a great team player and an individual who has a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work.
- Exceptional client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client loyalty via strong relationships and a proactive and innovative approach
- Ability to grow your accounts by identifying and landing opportunities in both existing and new areas of the client’s business
- Able to manage client budgets against objectives set
- Providing accurate forecast figures on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- The ability to work collaboratively with Planning to influence and implement a strategic and analytic approach to communications with ROI at its heart
- Develop creative briefs to motivate and excite creative colleagues
- Leading your account group, taking ownership and directing others as needed
- To represent the business in a professional manner at all times
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent IT skills
- Experience in the live entertainment industry
- Integrated marketing experience, conversant with all channels, including digital and offline
- Ability to manage teams, directly and indirectly, showing a coaching and mentoring approach
Benefits and Applying
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthday!
- Healthshield cover
- Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
If you are interested, please email your CV us via the 'Apply' button