Account Director / SAD - Surrey - £45,000 - £60,000
Is the daily commute getting a bit much? Then take a look at this one in leafy Surrey!
Based in beautiful offices in the rolling Surrey hills this agency has an incredible feel. They are an independent marketing agency, established for over 25 years, they work with a portfolio of blue chip clients delivering a range of services, including: Integrated Marketing, Creative & Production, Events and Exhibitions, Travel & Logistics and Digital services. A relaxed yet fast paced environment allows the 50-strong team to produce award winning work without being crushed on the tube every day!
What are they looking for?
A dynamic individual with exceptional relationship building skills and a varied, integrated marketing background! If you thrive in a fast-paced role, managing a team and taking large projects from brief - reporting then this could be perfect! Working in a growing team you will also be required to attend client functions and eventually generate new business through these channels. This agency work with a range of exciting clients in automotive, technology, leisure and financial services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing through-the-line projects, developing communication and promotional strategies across all projects
- Lead the sales strategy for the DMS platform, driving ideas and championing digital development
- Understand client business objectives and competitive scenarios, challenging the brief and introducing planning to deliver effective strategic solutions that exceed client expectations
- Identify opportunities to develop your accounts, seeking out profit and new sales via cross department involvement and constantly striving to ensure maximum profitability across every activity
- Ensure account management excellence at all times: build strong, effective relationships mediating between clients, 3rd party agencies and suppliers; identify and implement client process improvements as necessary
What's in it for you?
If you match the above skills you will be rewarded generously! A starting salary of between £45k and £60k plus the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Free Parking
- 9:30am Start
- Leading training and development
- Company Laptop, credit card and i-phone
- Regular company BBQ's and social events