We are seeking an Account & Social Media manager to help grow the catalogue of Antique, Vintage and Contemporary design offered on The Kairos Collective, and to ensure it is well curated on the site and across all marketing channels, including email and social media. Candidates should have a genuine interest in interiors, antiques, vintage & contemporary design, with relevant experience in those fields. Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Regularly contact merchants to request new stock and ensure stock levels on The Kairos Collective are accurate.
- Manage the workload of an external product-uploader.
- Assist with onboarding new merchants, to include building their dealer page and creating a dealer portal account.
- Keep merchant mailing lists up to date.
- Request Press images and maintain a library of high-res images for PR agency use.
Social Media & Marketing
- Produce & manage weekly social media content for instagram, facebook and twitter.
- Act as the main contact between an external Marketing Manager and The Kairos Collective.
- Review and upload new content to our online magazine, The Edit.
- Product Merchandising. Select and upload ‘Kairos Picks’ and product category images.
- Produce weekly product emails. Select and merchandise products for emails aligned with marketing strategy and calendar.
- Keep marketing mailing-lists up to date.
- 2+ years experience of either e-commerce, art & antiques, or social media
- Impeccable verbal and written communication
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts
- A personable and energetic communicator, eager to build relationships with new business partners
- Passionate about brands and products and good knowledge of home design
- Experience with visual merchandising/product curating skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time
- Accurate and thorough; doesn’t miss the details and doesn't drop the ball with merchants
- Technically proficient in Excel, Google Docs, Gmail, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of standard file and image formats used online.
- Start-up or E-commerce experience is a big plus