My client has a fantastic company culture and creative approach to marketing. This CRM Executive role is not one to miss!
Operating in 15 countries, our client, based in Richmond, is a great employer offering a fun and relaxed, while hard-working, working environment. They have a "start-up" vibe and a creative approach to marketing. This is a great opportunity to support the company's rapid expansion and make a visible contribution to a dynamic team. The company is looking for a CRM Executive to work on digital campaigns and CRM strategy to work with the Customer Marketing team.
This CRM Executive role will involve:
- contributing to the delivery of the overall customer marketing strategy
- alongside the Marketing Manager, working on email campaign planning and execution
- developing a test and learn plan for optimising, targeting, creative CRM messages
- reporting and analysis
- supporting in the planning and launching of new products
To be considered for this role you MUST HAVE:
- Salesforce CRM experience
- excellent writing and presentation skills
- experience using one or more of the leading email automation packages
- solid analytical and reporting skills
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.