- 2 x Marketing Project Manager opportunites working for a global brand (Junior & Mid).
- Fixed term contracts starting immediately, running to August 2018, potentially longer.
- Offices commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon and M4 Corridor.
What you’ll be doing
Within a busy team you’ll work collectively to support a cross-functional team to develop a clear statement of work during the design phase of branding projects and ultimately deliver the goods. To achieve this you’ll maintain a clear and concise project brief, ensuring communications are clear and delivery is timely to ensure the roll out of brand, marketing and digital projects all of which meet the needs of the wider team and business.
As Marketing Project Manager you’ll have the ability to foresee where risks may lie ahead and mitigate them where possible, managing internal creative and production resources and budget targets, managing systems and working closely with the programme manager to review the size and scope of projects.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you will have have gained your experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency as an Account Executive, Account Manager or even Senior Account Manager. Or…
- You’re a client side marketer well used to working with stakeholders and hold excellent communication and relationship management skills
- You’ll have the ability to work in a cross functional fast paced environment
- Have a proven background of delivering both creative and digital campaigns and assets.
- If you’ve worked alongside digital and tech teams and understand the UX process works and forecast challenges before they arise with a proactive mind set that’ll go a long way in this role.
- As this is a fixed term contract you will need to be available and able to commit until August 2018.
- What you’ll get in return for your talents
- As Junior Marketing Project Manager you can expect a salary in the region of £25k - £30k and for the Mid-Weight Marketing Project Manager the salary is £30k - £34k. Along with an excellent working environment with stacks of onsite facilities, in addition to this if you excel in the role there could be further opportunities in the business on a permanent basis.
If this sounds of interest please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB for further information. They are looking to interview ASAP, apply today and you could be in the role within the next few weeks!