Listen to this Qualifications webinar with Michael O'Flynn, sales and marketing director at the Professional Academy, where we'll be exploring the aspects that make up the new Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing.
This qualification has been specifically designed to bridge an identified skills gap within the market and aims to equip experienced marketers within the skills they need to develop effective strategies, drive digital experiences and master digital channels.
This webinar covers:
- Why the digital diploma was created
- The importance of embracing digital change
- Inspiring a spirit of digital innovation within your business
- Understanding your audience and their experience
- Creating an effective communications strategy
- How to prepare for the challenges ahead.
To listen to the webinar on-demand, please click here.